AMBITEX BLUE NITRILE N400 POWDER FREE EXAM GLOVE – 1000/CASE
Stay sanitary and hygienic with these large-size Ambitex powder-free nitrile exam gloves.
Maintain safe hygiene standards with these blue examination gloves. The lightweight, non-latex material prevents allergic reactions while improving hand dexterity. These Ambitex nitrile gloves minimize pathogen transmission by meeting ASTM standards and come 1000 per carton.
Nitrile exam is a powder free synthetic polymer which alleviates latex allergy concerns. Nitrile exam is more puncture resistant than latex or vinyl and meets or exceeds ASTM and FDA examination glove standards. Nitrile has outstanding protection against biological contaminants and fits snugly on the hand for lasting comfort and dexterity. Nitrile exam pass ASTM F1671 test standards for resistance to penetration by blood borne pathogens.
AMBITEX BLUE NITRILE N400 SPECIFICATIONS
- Lightweight for improved dexterity and reduced hand fatigue
- Meets or exceeds ASTM and FDA examination glove standards
- Passes ASTM F1671 test standards for resistance to penetration of blood borne pathogens
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Powder free
- Textured surface for improved grip
- Certifications: Exceeds ASTM and FDA examination glove standards. Manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified facility. Complies with 21 CFR parts 170-199 for use in contact with food.