Celltrion DiaTrust COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test FDA EUA , 25 Tests/Box
Celltrion DiaTrust™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test is a rapid test based on lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid and receptor binding domains (RBDs) from the SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins in human nasopharyngeal swab specimen. Results are for the identification of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid and RBD protein antigen.
Please expect a shortage of supply – we suggest ordering stock in advance.
- 1 – 10 boxes: $273.75/box ($10.95/test)
- 11 – 25 boxes: $267.75/box ($10.70/test)
- 26 – 50 boxes: $261.25/box ($10.45/test)
- Prices starting as low as $9.55/test for bulk purchases. Please contact us for details.
- For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics (IVD), unless it is terminated or revoked by the FDA (after which the test may no longer be used)
- For professional use only.
- For prescription use only.
- The Celltrion DiaTrust™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test is authorized for use in laboratories in the United States, certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C. §263a, to perform high, moderate or waived complexity tests.
- This test is also authorized for use at the Point of Care (POC), i.e., in patient care settings operating under a CLIA Certificate of Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation.
- Please refer to the Celltrion DiaTrust™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test instructions for use for additional information.
In stock (can be backordered)
- The Celltrion DiaTrust™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay test designed to detect antigen from the SARS-CoV2 in human nasopharyngeal swab specimens collected from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare providers within the first seven days of the onsent of symptoms or in individuals without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19 when tested twice over two (or three) days with at least 24 hours (no more than 48 hours) between tests.
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Clinical sensitivity: 93.33% (28/30) (95% CI: 78.7%-98.2%)
- Clinical specificity: 99.03% (102/103) (95% CI: 94.7%-99.8%)
- Positive predictive value: 96.55% (28/29) (95% CI: 82.8%-99.4%)
- Negative predictive value: 98.08% (102/104) (95% CI: 93.3%-99.5%)
- Prevalence: 22.56%
- Detailed Instructions for Use HERE
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers HERE
- Rapid results within 10-15 minutes
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has past, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life by 12 months from the expiration date printed on the back of the box for these tests.
- Test devices packaged individually in aluminum pouch (25 test/box)
- Disposable test tube with 0.3 mL of extraction buffer (25 ea/box)
- Filter cap (25 ea/box)
- Sterilized swabs for specimen collection (25 ea/box)
- Quick reference instruction (1 ea)
- Positive control swab (1 ea/box)
- Negative control swab (1 ea/box)
Celltrion DiaTrust COVID-19 Test Kits Provide Accurate Results
Because we need to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we must put in the effort to perform accurate testing on everyone who needs it. When you buy Celltrion DiaTrust™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid tests, you give people a reliable way to show they are in good health and can breathe easily in their environment, be it work or school.
SUNLINE Supply Has Celltrion DiaTrust Rapid Antigen Testing Kits in Bulk
Sunline Supply carries Celltrion DiaTrust™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid tests in bulk, ensuring you have enough tests for those who need them.