NOT SOLD IN Illinois
Made of PU foam, the absorbent tip of the swab makes sample collection more efficient than a regular swab
What is in the iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Self Test box?
- 40 Nasal Swabs, individually packed
- 40 Test Reading Cards, individually packed
- Instructions for Use
- 40 Sample Preservation Solution Tubes, individually packed
- Quick Start Guide
About iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Self Test at Home
- Bulk purchase for organization and business
- FDA Authorized 15 Mins Self Test
- Easy to Use zero discomfort
- For ages 2 and above
- Detect current and new COVID variants
The iHealth® COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral flow assay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2.
This test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 15 years or older with symptoms of COVID-19 within the first 7 days of symptom onset. This test is also authorized for non-prescription home use with adult-collected nasal swab samples from individuals aged 2 years or older with symptoms of COVID-19 within the first 7 days of symptom onset.
This test is also authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 15 years or older, or adult collected anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged 2 years or older, with or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19 when tested twice over three days with at least 24 hours (and no more than 48 hours) between tests.
- The test is a 15-minute self-test to detect whether or not an individual has the COVID-19. The test can be completed in the comfort of your own home without the need to ship your sample to a lab.
- Test can be done by inserting only 1/2 to 3/4 inch with a simple non-invasive nasal swab, easy to use and zero discomfort. Step-by-step instructional videos are available in our app for easy following. (Installation of app is optional.)
- The self-administered test is recommended for individuals aged 15 years and older. Adult-collection is required for testing children 2-14 years old.
- iHealth has completed testing on several heat inactivated variant strains and the iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test was able to detect the mutations.
- The iHealth Test app allows the administrator of a small group to monitor and track the group members’ test results when needed at school, work or event.
iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Self Test at Home Manuel below:
iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Self Test PALLET INFORMATION
- 40 TEST KITS PER BOX
- 6 BOXES PER CASE
- 70 CASES in 1 pallet.
- Single Package Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.98*8.19*3.56 inch
- Single Package Weight (lb): 1.46 lbs
- CASE Dimension (LxWxH): 18.5*8.4*11.2inch Weight per CASE : 10.6 lbs
- 10 CASES per level, 7 levels per pallet
- Pallet size: 40*48*78 inch
- Total weight: 750 lbs