You get 10 pieces of the KN95 each 2pcs Wrapped in 1 Individual Pack to take on the go
- This lightweight KN95 Disposable Mask offers excellent protection from airborne contaminants
- Mask has a comfortable fit that offers low breathing resistance and allows easy speaking
- KN95 protects against at least 95% of airborne non-oil based contaminants .3 microns in size
- Flexible metal nose strip for an adjustable custom fit
- Elasticized straps won’t snap off or slip
- Soft nose foam
- Intended for single use
- Masks are a way to enforce the “do not touch your face” warnings
- Filtration system is built into the material which allows the mask to be unvalved
- Face masks are effective when used in combination with frequent hand cleaning (alcohol based sanitizers or soap and water) and social distancing
- People with chronic respiratory, cardiac, or other medical conditions that make breathing difficult should check with their health care provider before using an KN95 respirator because the KN95 respirator can make it more difficult for the wearer to breathe.
HOW DO I USE A KN95 FACE MASK
This respiratory face mask is easy to use. Before putting on the mask, clean your hands with an alcohol based sanitizer or soap and water. To fit, simply hold the mask and place it over your nose and mouth. Bring both elasticated headbands over your head and adjust the position until it is comfortable. The bottom elasticated headband should sit at the nape of your neck and the top elasticated headband should sit just above the crest of your head( the widest part). Once the face mask is in place you can adjust the fit by pinching or moving the metal nose bridge section so that it fits snugly but not too tight. You should be able to breath lightly and be heard when you speak. Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp. Do not re-use. Discard the mask in a closed bin and again clean your hands.
It is reasonable to consider China KN95, AS/NZ P2, Korea 1st Class, and Japan DS FFRs as
“equivalent” to US NIOSH N95 and European FFP2 respirators, for filtering non-oil-based particles such as those resulting
from wildfires, PM 2.5 air pollution, volcanic eruptions, or bioaerosols (e.g. viruses).
NOTE – KN95 masks cannot be returned or refunded for personal hygiene safety reasons.
Due to recent events, all of our manufacturers and suppliers have increased the cost of their masks exponentially. Shipping costs have also increased . However, we will be maintaining our pricing so we can continue to serve your needs. We want to let our valued customers know that we are not trying to price gouge on the product. The price reflects the demand of the product and the supplier and shipping costs. We will continue to source other stock and options to provide our customers with high-quality products at the most affordable price.